380 hectare in Tuy Batangas
Commercial undeveloped, CARP-exempt land on hilly Batangas!
Land Area : 380 hectares
Location : Km.85 Tagaytay-Nasugbu Road, Barangay Toong, Tuy, Batangas
Asking Price : Php650 per sqm
Lowest property elevation : 232 meters above sea-level on the north
Highest property elevation: 570 meters above sea-level on the south east
Inspection of the property is strictly by appointment.
Copies of 9 TCTs and Tax Declaration will be provided with formal registration buyer (company name if applicable, contact person, contact role in company) by representing buyer broker/s.
Special Features of Subject Property:
1. CARP exempt stamped on all land titles
2. Commercial (undeveloped) as per Tax Declaration
3. Clean land titles, complete documents direct withowner
4. One living, single (lady) land owner and sole signatory to Deed of Sale
5. No tenant, no informal settlers
6. Terrain more or less flat, no tall trees to cut and no mountain to flatten
7. One and a half hours, by car from Manila to site
8. Fifteen minutes to Tagaytay resorts and less than 30 minutes to Nasugbu beaches
9. Buyer can take possession of the property immediately and transfer ownership
Subject Property is Good for:
1. Multinational Retirees' Village with all amenities,
2. Executive farm lots
3. Residential and Commercial subdivision
4. Agro-Industrial projects
5. Solar power projects
6. Institutional ventures such as college, university or school
7. Resort and tourism oriented projects
8. Land banking
9. Golf course
Specific points of interest:
a. Beaches of Batangas such as Anilao Beach famous for water sports like scuba diving, snorkeling, jet-ski and fishing
b. Punta Fuego residential beach club featuring million dollar homes with 9-hole golf course by the sea
c. Splendido Golf Club with 18 holes championship course overlooking Taal Lake and Volcano Island.
d. Calatagan Golf Club by the sea designed by world famous Arch. Robert Trent Jones, Sr. with 18 holes.
e. Everest Golf & Hotel Resort with 18 holes all weather mountain course. Rolling terrain and foggy weather during the months November to February.
f. Tagaytay Highlands with a hotel, golf course, cable cars & restaurants
g. All necessary amenities is within 30 minutes leisurely drive from the site are fine dining restaurants: Antonio's, Santi's, Josephine's, Casino, hotels, Discovery Suites, Day's Inn, church, hospital and shopping malls